- Mapunda, M.E; Mhando, D.G and Waized, B.M. (2020). Determinants of Participation of Smallholder Coffee Farmers in Warehouse Receipt System in Mbinga District, Tanzania, Tanzania Journal of Population Studies and Development, 26(1): 97-111.
- Abdallag, G.K and Eijdenberg, E.L.(2019). Entry and Stay in the Informal Economy: Qualitative Findings From Least Developed Country, Journal of Enterprising Culture, 27(2):115-145.
- Marobhe, M. (2019). External Debts and Economic Growth in Tanzania, Review of Intergrative Business and Economic Research, 8(1): 64-79.
- Marobhe, M and Pastory, D. (2020). Modelling Stock Market Volatility Using GARCH Models, Case Study of Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE), Review of Intergrative Business and Economic Research, 8(2): 138-150.
- Abdallah, G.K. (2017). Differences between firms from the formal sector and the informal sector in terms of growth in LDCs: Empirical evidence from Tanzania,Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies,9(2), 121-143
- Abdallah, G. K., & Eijdenberg, E. L. (2019). Entry and stay in the informal economy: Qualitative findings from a least developed country,Journal of Enterprising Culture, 27(2), 115-145
- Abdallah, G. K., Masurel, E., Naudé, W. A., andEijdenberg, E. L. (2020). Unboxing entrepreneurial motivations in Tanzania: business-related and personal-related factors,Journal of African Business, 1-19. DOI: 1080/15228916.2020.1785236
PUBLICATIONS IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- Kasambala M. (2019). A paper titled “Understanding the Economic Benefits of Savings and Credit Cooperative Societies on the Well-being of the Individual: Evidence from Mbeya District, Tanzania, Proceeding of the 14th International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management (ICSTEM), pp. 7 – 12.
- Jeckonia, J.; Akyoo, E. P. and Kabote, S.J. (2019). Large Scale Agricultural Investments and Its Impact on Gender Relations and Wellbeing of Small Holder Farmers: Evidence from Kilombero Valley in Tanzania, Conference on Land Policy in Africa (CLPA-2019).
- Mpanju, A,K.(2019). International Diversification Impact on Firm Performance: A case Study of the East African Community (EAC) Firms. Proceedings of International Academic Conference No. 9412215, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mpanju, A,K.(2019).The Effect of Microfinance Services on the Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Dar Es Salam Region, Tanzania, Proceedings of International Academic Conference No. 9412215, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abdallah, G.K. (2014). Differences between entrepreneurs from the formal sector and informal sector in identifying and exploiting entrepreneurial opportunities: Empirical evidence from Tanzania. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Business and Economics, (p. 162-182). Padang,West Sumatera, Indonesia.
- Abdallah, G.K. (2015) Differences between owner-managers from the formal sector and owner- managers from the informal sector in developing entrepreneurial competences in LDCs: Empirical evidence from Tanzania,Proceedings of the 6th Conference of the International Conference on International Business, (p. 116-129). Thessaloniki, Greece.