TIA – MWANZA
Mwanza Campus is strategically situated in lake regions at Mwanza City. It is the only City sharing its border with Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo and Burundi. Due to affordable costs of living in terms of meals, accommodation, transport, moderate weather, together with competent and qualified staff; most students prefer to study at TIA Mwanza Campus. Moreover, the Campus is specialized in few programmes which make it more competitive in the field. The campus is also creating a conducive environment for learning including free Wi-Fi for Internet connections.
Apart from training programmes offered, Mwanza Campus is conducting research, and consultancy services in business related fields, closer to the indigenous of Lake Zone, that bring positive impact toward economic development of the country.
- Basic technician certificate in accountancy
- Basic Technician Certificate in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Basic Technician Certificate in Business Administration
- Basic Technician Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Management (PGDPLM
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGD- BA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (PGD- PPM)
Located at Buzuruga Stand along Igoma Road
(former Lake view building)