Selected Candidates for Basic Technician Certificate and Diploma Programmes
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY
SELECTED CANDIDATES INTO BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR.
The following applicants have been selected to join various programmes offered by Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for the Academic year 2019/2020.
The list includes only applicants who made direct application to join TIA by applying online or filling application forms.
Selected candidates have to report to their respective campuses as from 21st OCTOBER, 2019.
- Joining instruction and admission letters can be downloaded via institute’s website www.tia.ac.tz or can be collected directly at any TIA campus. Selected candidates are advised to read carefully all information provided in joining instructions.
- The Institute has limited accommodation facilities for students. Those who wish to stay at the Institute’s Hostels should apply in advance to their respective campuses.
- Third round applicants will get selection feedback as from 17th October, 2019.
- Qualified applicants whose names do not appear on the list of selected applicants are advised to contact us via mobile numbers 062577774/ O677777746/0764777746. Communication should be done before third round application deadline which is 10th OCTOBER 2019.
- A list of direct diploma applicants and candidates who have just successfully completed and passed Basic Technician Certificates studies at TIA for academic year 2018/2019 hence have to continue with Diploma programmes in their respective courses and campuses will be released soon.