Selected Candidates for Bachelor Degree Programmes Round 1&2
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY
FIRST ROUND SELECTED CANDIDATES TO JOIN BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR.
The following candidates have been selected to join various bachelor programmes offered by Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for the Academic year 2019/2020.
Selected candidates are required to report for studies to their respective campuses from 4th November, 2019.
- Joining instruction and admission letters can be downloaded from TIA website- tia.ac.tz or can be collected at any TIA campus. Selected candidates are advised to read information provided in the joining instructions.
- Selected applicants with multiple admissions are requested to confirm to join TIA. Confirmation codes can be requested through candidates’ accounts (profiles) and confirmation has to be done through their profiles. Candidates should log in using usernames and pass words used during online application.
- Transfer window will be opened from 5th November up to 15th November, 2019 to allow interested candidates to transfer from one TIA campus to another or from one course to another.
- Second round application for Bachelor degree programmes will be opened on 21st August, 2019 and will be closed on 29th August, 2019.
- Applicants who meet institutes’ minimum entry requirements whose names do not appear on the first round list of selected candidates are advised to contact us via mobile numbers 062577774/ O677777746/0764777746. Communication should be done before second round application deadline.
- The Institute has limited accommodation facilities for students. Those who wish to stay at the Institute’s Hostels should apply in advance to their respective campuses.