MINIMUM ENTRANCE QUALIFICATIONS:
For BASIC TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATE COURSE (NTA 4):(one year)
- Four passes of Grade “D” or above in relevant subjects in the Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education
- Holders of National Vocational training Award level 2 (NVA level 2)
- For Diploma Courses (NTA 5 & 6): (Two years) Basic Technician Certificate in related programmes (NTA 4) or NVA 3 qualification.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or equivalent with at least two subsidiary passes in any subject except Religion, Nutrition and Needlework subjects.
- Certificates from other institutes will be evaluated by the institute.
One year for Basic Technician Certificates and Two years for Diploma
All Progrmmes Start in SEPTEMBER. All applications must reach the Institute not later than 30th May 2012.
Fees are payable full in advance. You will not be admitted unless your Sponsor (s) or Employer have paid the fee. An invoice of required fees may be obtained from the Institute on request. However, Paid fees are not refunded and the fees are subject to revision at any time