Mbeya is one of the four campuses of TIA. The campus is found in Mbeya region which is part of southern highlands of Tanzania.The campus is found in the centre of MBEYA City, at the junction of Zambia/Airport Road.It is off course found adjacent to Mbeya Airport.
– The distance from Dar Es Salaam to MBEYA stands at 850 km.
– The distance from MBEYA to Tunduma (the boarder of Tanzania/ Zambia stand at 98 Km.
– It is approximately 100km from MBEYA to Tanzania/Malawi boarder
The Region has one of the most pleasant weather, ideal for studies and residences. It mostly resembles to the Europe weather.
The campus is accessible by all major means of transport. Ie Road, railway, Airport. The main road to Zambia passes near the campus gates (entrances), TAZARA railway line only passes in about four (4) kilometers from the campus.It is very interesting that the city airport is only adjacent to our Campus and it is in a walking distance (less than five minutes walk).
- Basic technician certificate in accountancy
- Basic Technician Certificate in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor of Marketing and Public Relations
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Public Sector Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
Located at the Junction of Airport/Zambia Road
Postal Address:P. O. Box 825, Mbeya.
Telephone:+255 025 2502276
Fax:+255 025 2503057