Student Leadership Qualities
Any person aspiring leadership in TIASO shall be required to meet the following qualifications and conditions. (These are some)
- Shall be a registered of TIA either in full time or evening program
- A credible character person, trust – worthy and supporter of aims and objectives of TIASO
- A person of respectable quality and exemplary behavior who is able to command and respect TIA Students and the management.
- A sound mind person and physically able to discharge leadership obligations demanded by TIA student.
- A person who had never been connected in any crime by the court of law
- A person who has grade point Average (G.P.A) of 3.5 in his/her academic performance
SPORTS AND GAMES
TIASO is also the one responsible for the establishment, control and coordination of various sports and games within and outside the institute
TIASO is a member of SHIMIVUTA, Sports Association of Tanzania higher learning institutions